Kuala Lumpur, 21 March 2023: Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad (“Kenanga Group” or “The Group”) is proud to announce that it has once again been recognised for its exceptional achievements in the equity broking and listed derivatives space at the recent prestigious Bursa Excellence Awards 2022.
The Group received multiple accolades including:
- Best Overall Equities Participating Organisation (Champion)
- Best Retail Equities Participating Organisation (Champion)
- Best Online Retail Participating Organisation (Champion)
- Best Remisier, Margaret Heng (Champion)
- Best Remisier, Chew Yee Seng (2nd Runner Up)
- Best Institutional Derivatives Trading Participant (Champion)
- Best Overall Derivatives Trading Participant (1st Runner Up)
For the third year in a row, Kenanga Group was named ‘Champion’ in the Best Overall Equities Participating Organisation category, building on its previous wins in 2022 and 2021. This outstanding achievement reflects the Group's consistent track record of delivering exceptional services and solutions to its clients, cementing its position as a leading player in the industry.
"We are honoured to receive this recognition. It is a testament to the unwavering hard work and dedication of our teams who have pursued excellence and provided exceptional service to our clients, even amidst challenging market conditions,” said Datuk Chay Wai Leong, Group Managing Director of Kenanga Group.
The Bursa Excellence Awards 2022 brought together and celebrated the achievements of the industry’s top-performing brokers and market intermediaries in 24 categories with 54 awards being presented. Themed “Recognising Excellence, Celebrating Success”, the event was graced by Tan Sri Abdul Wahid Omar, Chairman of Bursa Malaysia Berhad, and Datuk Muhamad Umar Swift, Chief Executive Officer of Bursa Malaysia Berhad.
For more information on Kenanga Group, please visit www.kenanga.com.my
Download Full Content: